cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

3120 Performance in Mbps?

Jump to solution

How much traffic is the 3120 router rated for? Can it push a full 100Mbps?

This review of the product says WAN to LAN speeds of only 32Mbps. But I beleive this review was of the older version of 3120:

ADTRAN NetVanta 3120 Reviewed: Capable Center for a Small Biz Network - SmallNetBuilder

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: 3120 Performance in Mbps?

Jump to solution

It depends on packet size, firewall rules, crypto, NAT, etc. but personal experience is that they start to get unhappy somewhere between 15 and 20 mbps of throughput.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Jump to solution

It depends on packet size, firewall rules, crypto, NAT, etc. but personal experience is that they start to get unhappy somewhere between 15 and 20 mbps of throughput.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

-

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post to unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Noor