cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adtran 3000 Series Enhanced Feature Pack Software Download

Jump to solution

I have an adtran 3000 series product that is currently out of warranty. A situation has arisen that requires the use of the enhanced feature pack firmware. Is there anyway to acquire the enhanced feature pack for an out of warranty product?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adtran 3000 Series Enhanced Feature Pack Software Download

Jump to solution

Our model is the 1202880L1 - I assumed also it was just a firmware upgrade. Unfortunately this is not the case. 4200368E1 is a hardware and software upgrade. VPN accelerator chip gets plugged in on the motherboard.

*source Adtran Pre-Sales Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I believe this post was meant for a NetVanta 3200 product so I moved this thread to the area.  If that is not the case please let us know and we will move the post back.

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

It looks as though you moved caution's request into the TA3000 product bucket instead of the NetVanta product bucket.  I agree with your assessment I believe caution is talking about the Netvanta 3200/3300 products.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Received further info from sales. 3305 requires a chip upgrade to support ipsec vpns.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

When you get a chance, would it be possible for you to provide any additional information?  I'm not sure what you mean by "chip upgrade."  From my experience, only a software upgrade is needed:  https://www.adtran.com/web/appmanager/portal/Adtran?_nfpb=true&partNumber=4200368E1&productGroupId=3...

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Our model is the 1202880L1 - I assumed also it was just a firmware upgrade. Unfortunately this is not the case. 4200368E1 is a hardware and software upgrade. VPN accelerator chip gets plugged in on the motherboard.

*source Adtran Pre-Sales Support

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

Thank you for providing the clarification.  That is very helpful.

Levi