cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karlmiles
New Contributor

question about Adtran Netvana 3200.

Jump to solution

I have a Adtran Netvanta 3200 2nd Generation. I would like the computer installation disk. I think I found it on the Adtran site and I downloaded it. The problem is the file is BIZ. I can not seem to find a way to open the file. Also if it were possible to just purchase the installation disk I would do that. Thanks, Karl

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: question about Adtran Netvana 3200.

Jump to solution

Hi Karl:

BIZ files are firmware images--software that runs in the router itself.  No special software is required to manage NetVanta or other AOS products, rather, http(s)/SSH/telnet/serial connections allow you to configure and manage via a web GUI or command line.  All of the relevant documentation for that hardware and software is available here on the support community.  If you need to learn how to do something specific (e.g., DHCP pools), just search that protocol or application by name.  AOS devices all handle roles and services in a similar way, so an application brief will apply to your 3200 as well as other units.  Of course, you're welcome to ask for help here too!

You might start here:  NetVanta 3200 Quick Start Guiden  or 

Best,

CJ

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: question about Adtran Netvana 3200.

Jump to solution

Hi Karl:

BIZ files are firmware images--software that runs in the router itself.  No special software is required to manage NetVanta or other AOS products, rather, http(s)/SSH/telnet/serial connections allow you to configure and manage via a web GUI or command line.  All of the relevant documentation for that hardware and software is available here on the support community.  If you need to learn how to do something specific (e.g., DHCP pools), just search that protocol or application by name.  AOS devices all handle roles and services in a similar way, so an application brief will apply to your 3200 as well as other units.  Of course, you're welcome to ask for help here too!

You might start here:  NetVanta 3200 Quick Start Guiden  or 

Best,

CJ

0 Kudos