cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tuner
New Contributor

Cannot access the WMI after flash

Jump to solution

Its not responding to any pings and the ip address hasn't changed.

bvi 1 is DOWN, line protocol is DOWN

Ip address is 192.187.218.45

Netmask is 255.255.255.0

MTU is 1500

Fastcaching is Enabled

I've tried enabling the http server but still no luck?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tuner
New Contributor

Re: Cannot access the WMI after flash

Jump to solution

It was plugged in and no changes were made to the connections but it didn't want to respond. I started to download the factory configuration file and firmware, while doing this I changed which Ethernet port I was using to connect the router and after a few min it started to respond to pings. But only on ETH 1 would it respond and work, none of the switch ports would work. So I uploaded the factory defaults and re uploaded the firmware and configured it using the WMI and config. wizard. Now it's working again, sorry for not closing this earlier.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community.  From the output above, it appears the BVI interface is down, so you will not be able to access the unit via that IP address.  Is the Ethernet cable plugged in?  If you would like to reply and attach the current configuration, I will be happy to review it for you (please, remember to remove any information that may be sensitive to the organization). 

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

Do you still have questions on this topic?  If so please reply to this post and I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

tuner
New Contributor

Jump to solution

It was plugged in and no changes were made to the connections but it didn't want to respond. I started to download the factory configuration file and firmware, while doing this I changed which Ethernet port I was using to connect the router and after a few min it started to respond to pings. But only on ETH 1 would it respond and work, none of the switch ports would work. So I uploaded the factory defaults and re uploaded the firmware and configured it using the WMI and config. wizard. Now it's working again, sorry for not closing this earlier.

0 Kudos