cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NV4430 bandwidth monitoring

Jump to solution

I know the NV4430 does not support SFlow. Does it support anything like it though for bandwidth monitoring?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NV4430 bandwidth monitoring

Jump to solution

:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community.  If you do a search on the web you will find many arguments debating the benefits of SFlow vs. Netflow.  ADTRAN units support Integrated Traffic Monitoring (ITM) also known as Netflow.  The guide Configuring Integrated Traffic Monitoring (ITM) in AOS most likely will answer any questions you have about the technology.  However, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know, by replying to this post.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community.  If you do a search on the web you will find many arguments debating the benefits of SFlow vs. Netflow.  ADTRAN units support Integrated Traffic Monitoring (ITM) also known as Netflow.  The guide Configuring Integrated Traffic Monitoring (ITM) in AOS most likely will answer any questions you have about the technology.  However, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know, by replying to this post.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks!