Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moulegend
New Contributor III

Third Party VPN device behind NetVanta 5305

Jump to solution

Good Morning,

I have a third party VPN auto sensing device located behind my NetVanta 5305 plugged into one of our network switches that runs to our managed switch.  I'm unable to reach the device inside our network, are there any settings on the 5305 that I need to enable for this to work?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

James

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
moulegend
New Contributor III

Re: Third Party VPN device behind NetVanta 5305

Jump to solution

I just discovered that TCP port 10101 and Port 443 need to be forwarded.  I will try and add in the port forward rules and see if that solves the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
moulegend
New Contributor III

Jump to solution

I just discovered that TCP port 10101 and Port 443 need to be forwarded.  I will try and add in the port forward rules and see if that solves the issue.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

Please, let me know if you have additional questions.

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Levi