cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohd
New Contributor

7100 Unable calls in and out

Hi I have new Netvanta 7100 unit with Polycom IP335 phones.We could not make or receive calls.i have 2 sip accounts and tried sip soft phones working well. But used the same Sip accounts configure in Adtran doesnt work.It seemed  sip trunk does not allow the calls, and will terminate it with a busy tone.Aside the Trunk account register shows succesfull. Im guessing DNIS match or Dial plan i need to key in correctly.

Please advise.

Additional info:

Sip provider name is Hoiio.

The dialling rule with Hoiio SIP follows this standard: <country code> + <area code> + <destination>.

In singapore dont have area code. so country code 65 is enough.

I have already uploaded a copy of debug SIP stack messages,config and  debug voice verbose.

Any help you can provide is appreciated.  Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7100 Unable calls in and out

mohd,

Were you ever able to resolve this issue?  If so please come back to this thread to provide an update so others can benefit from the solution.  I would make sure to ask Hoiio to perform a call trace/debug from their side to see if the NetVanta is sending something they are not expecting.  If the SIP provider is unable to help resolve this you can post the debug and configuration to our FTP server with the instructions below and I would be happy to take a look.

Open Internet Explorer web browser
Type the following URL:  ftp://ftp.adtran.com

Press the Alt key, click View, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer

Double-click the "Incoming" folder
Drag and drop files from PC into the Internet Explorer window

Reply to this post with the exact filenames used so we can retrieve the files

Thanks,
Matt