cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

7100 Web Interface slower since OS upgrade to 10.8.0

Jump to solution

I have four newer NV7100 systems that I have installed and recently updated all to firmware 10.8.0 and everything is working fine, but some of the Web interface menu options seem to take longer to load or they are just hanging.  Give it enough time and patience, and eventually you can get something done.

Afterhours Load - System 1:

System Load: 24.22%

1 Min Avg Load: 7.65%     5 Min Avg Load: 7.7%

Min Load: 0%     Max Load: 24.45%

Context Switch Load: 0.23%

Afterhours Load - System 2:

System Load: 6.61%

1 Min Avg Load: 9.86%     5 Min Avg Load: 11.1%

Min Load: 0%     Max Load: 38.85%

Context Switch Load: 0.19%

According to both systems we are getting 552 possible ICMP Smurf Attach. Not sure what would be suggested to setup within the Firewall to help things? These NV7100 systems are not accessible outside of the LAN and are behind the customer's LAN Firewall units.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7100 Web Interface slower since OS upgrade to 10.8.0

Jump to solution

I honestly do not have the time to troubleshoot this issue, since I can not actually bill the customer for my time. So, I updated the firmware to the latest 10.8.1, and have just moved on.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

jimw,

I would like to apologize that you never got a response on this.  I see you opened a support ticket for this issue.  I would suggest continuing to work with ADTRAN support on that ticket. Once you get the issue resolved please come back to this post to update it with the solution so others can benefit from it.

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

jimw,

Were you ever able to resolve this issue?  Can you come back to this thread to provide an update or post the solution so others can benefit? 

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I honestly do not have the time to troubleshoot this issue, since I can not actually bill the customer for my time. So, I updated the firmware to the latest 10.8.1, and have just moved on.

0 Kudos