cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harleyl
New Contributor

Adtran 7100 Caller ID

How can I send only 1 Caller ID (Main Number) out from A 7100 PBX using a PRI for voice.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adtran 7100 Caller ID

go into your outbound voice trunk and add the following command, change the phone number to yours:

voice trunk T01

match ani "$" substitute "2561112222"

harleyl
New Contributor

Sorry I haven't responded but I have been unable to get this command to work and I may have the syntax wrong. I am issuing the command from

config t  on trunk t03 .....Elberta_7100(config-T03)#.  T03 is my PRI port.

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes from this prompt:

Elberta_7100(config-T03)#

then enter:

match ani $ substitute 2561112222

If that doesn't work, then copy and paste your session info into your reply.

harleyl
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply Mark, glad to see you're still with Adtran. This customer has changed up what they want so here goes.. How can I send different Caller IDs out my PRI for different groups of users..? The customer doesn't want their DIDs to go out but they want to send one number out for different groups within the city. Can I substitute numbers on an individual basis like that..?

Thanks, Pat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pat,

Still here!  😃 

Glad to see you using forums!

Regarding your customer, you sure can modify the outbound caller ID to be very specific

Here are some examples where 7100 extension numbers have one outbound ID and 8100 have a different and then all other numbers will match the default $ catch all for a separate number. Matches are made on the most specific match, not order dependent.  Hope that helps, let me know if you need anything else.

match ani 71XX substitute 256-555-7000 name ADTRAN Sales

match ani 81XX substitute 256-555-8000 name ADTRAN Marketing

match ani $ substitute 256-555-0000 name ADTRAN

Anonymous
Not applicable

oh yeah, the name is optional you can leave it off if customer doesn't want to add that.

harleyl
New Contributor

Thanks Mark, This is what I was looking for. I assume this command would be at the trunk level, ie. Elberta_7100(config-T03)#

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is correct Pat! They would all be applied to the outbound PRI voice trunk interface.