cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adtran 7100 ring hunt

Hi,  I have an adtran 7100.  We have an analog station that is hot line to a virtual extension.  I want it to ring extension 100 4 rings, then 101 4 rings, then 102 4 rings, then 103 4 rings, then hang up.

Right now, It will not take my program.  Currently it will ring extension 100 4, rings, then 101 4 rings, then go back to 100.....Does anyone can tell me how I can make it go to the next extension that I program on the call coverage?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adtran 7100 ring hunt

Can you post a screen shot of the coverage settings?  You can get there by going to Voice > User Accounts > select the virtual extension and click Edit > and go to the Call Coverage tab.  Also, can you clarify how you are using an analog station as a hotline to a virtual extension?

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adtran 7100 ring hunt

touristsis,

Were you ever able to resolve this issue?  Can you come back to this thread to post the solution for others to benefit from or provide an update?  I would be happy to continue working on this if you still need assistance, but will need the information requested in my last response.

Thanks,

Matt