cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rudi
New Contributor II

COS override not allowing LD calls

We had to change our dialing plan to allow "8" for outbound access as per Adtran specs. Customer has several phones they wish to restrict LD calls except via the override feature. We are getting a reorder tone when using the feature. If I allow "national calls" within the COS, the dialing plan will allow LD calls. Any ideas why *90 accesscode not working ??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: COS override not allowing LD calls

Rudi, please post your configuration with any sensitive information removed as well as the output of the following two debugs while attempting to dial the code:

debug sip stack message

debug voice verbose

Thanks

Jay

Anonymous
Not applicable

rudi,

Were you able to resolve this issue?  If so please come back to this post and update it with the solution so others can benefit from it.  If you still need help we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this.  We will need to see a copy of the current configuration and the debugs outlined in the previous post.  If you can gather those in a .zip file and place them on our FTP server with the instructions below we will hopefully be able to determine the cause.

Open Internet Explorer web browser on their PC
Type the following URL:  ftp://ftp.adtran.com

Press the Alt key, click View, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer

Double-click the "Incoming" folder
Drag and drop files from PC into the Internet Explorer window

I will need to know the exact file name to retrieve the file.

Thanks,
Matt

rudi
New Contributor II

Matt: Customer decided not to utilize the COS override feature. I have not had time to setup a lab and test but, felt issue may have been due to what was being sent out my PRI IA service.

Thank you for your support

Rudi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rudi,

Thanks for the update.  Since you feel it was related to your PRI service, can you come back to this thread and mark your last response as the Correct Answer?

Thanks,
Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered". If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Matt