cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Caller Id Outbound per user on Sip Trunks

Jump to solution

Can I program everyphone to send out a different caller id then the main trunk group?

Currently under Trunk Account (SIP) - I have ANI substition set to Match $ Substitution 5125550000 (Main Sip Number).

How can I program every user to send out their own DID as caller id?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Caller Id Outbound per user on Sip Trunks

Jump to solution

Hello touristsis,

Select the User Config settings tab from the User Accounts menu.

This will have the settings for External Caller ID Number.

You will need to make sure the ANI substitution is not overwriting the users caller id.

Take a look at https://supportforums.adtran.com/message/3670

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hello touristsis,

Select the User Config settings tab from the User Accounts menu.

This will have the settings for External Caller ID Number.

You will need to make sure the ANI substitution is not overwriting the users caller id.

Take a look at https://supportforums.adtran.com/message/3670

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

We just published a new guide that details which configuration options are used to determine outbound caller ID:

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered". If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,
Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Matt