cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jephph
New Contributor III

Extension does not appear in Global Directory

Jump to solution

I am unable to get a particular extension to show up in the Global Directory. This extension was added with 4 other extensions that DO show up in the Global Directory. When I download cfl /adtran/adtran_phonebook.csv, it does not show up in that file. I added a Custom Entry, and the extension does indeed show up using that method, but I should not have to use a Custom Entry to get this feature to work.  Any ideas of what to do next to get this extension to appear in the Global Directory like all the others?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Extension does not appear in Global Directory

Jump to solution

If you go to Voice > User Accounts > select the user and click Edit > Current Settings tab, is the System Directory box checked? 

Thanks,
Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

If you go to Voice > User Accounts > select the user and click Edit > Current Settings tab, is the System Directory box checked? 

Thanks,
Matt

0 Kudos
jephph
New Contributor III

Jump to solution

That was it. Low hanging fruit -- should have caught that one myself. Thanks so much. Great job on the forums -- it's a great help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Great! I'm glad that did the trick and that the Support Community is helpful.  Can you come back to this thread and mark the correct answer?  That will flag it so others will know there is a solution to this question.

Thanks,
Matt

jephph
New Contributor III

Jump to solution

Matt – call me a fool, but it’s not immediately apparent how to mark the answer as correct. Could you tell me how I would go about accomplishing this? Sorry for the hassle, but I literally don’t see anything on the thread that looks like what I’m looking for.

Jephph

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Jephph,

When you are logged into the Support Community you should see buttons like the ones below for all the responses on a thread you authored:

Thanks,
Matt

jephph
New Contributor III

Jump to solution

Thanks – couldn’t see the buttons until I logged in – appreciate the help.