cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sasiki
New Contributor III

Incorrect name showing on internal sets for some received calls

Jump to solution

I have 3 sets (IP706) that have had the username changed but still shows the old set name when they call another extension. Example - x221 used to be Jody. I changed the user's name to Danielle and that is what is showing on the screen of her phone. When that user calls other sets inside the office, it says that Jody is calling but should say Danielle. I have checked user directories, the text config files on the compact flash and any other option I could think of. I have also reset the phone to factory default thinking the set may have had a bad config loaded. Where else can I check for the incorrect name? I have saved the config rebooted the system. The old name still shows up when they call someone.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
markfreeman
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Re: Incorrect name showing on internal sets for some received calls

Jump to solution

Have you looked at this document yet:

https://supportforums.adtran.com/docs/DOC-2940

-Mark

View solution in original post

2 Replies
markfreeman
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Re: Incorrect name showing on internal sets for some received calls

Jump to solution

Have you looked at this document yet:

https://supportforums.adtran.com/docs/DOC-2940

-Mark

View solution in original post

sasiki
New Contributor III

Re: Incorrect name showing on internal sets for some received calls

Jump to solution

That seemed to do it! I looked at the directory but did not know the Save Directories button had to be clicked. I was saving the system config but that wasn't doing any good.