cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Netvanta Audio Converter

Jump to solution

Where can I obtain a copy of the Netvanta Audio converter? It appears to be no longer available for download.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Netvanta Audio Converter

Jump to solution

I just wanted to update this post with some good news. Yesterday we uploaded a new version of the NetVanta Audio converter that has an alternative G729 encoder included.  You can download it from this page on our main website:

https://www.adtran.com/web/appmanager/portal/Adtran?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=waverunner_page_support_so...

Here is a link to our updated video that shows how to install this new version:

The process is basically the same as past versions except now you omit the step for downloading the Voiceage G729 codec.

Thanks,
Matt

Message was edited by: matt - updated link to video

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, the NetVanta Audio Converter tool provided earlier is no longer available due to open source licensing reasons. ADTRAN is investigating some options to resolve this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I just wanted to update this post with some good news. Yesterday we uploaded a new version of the NetVanta Audio converter that has an alternative G729 encoder included.  You can download it from this page on our main website:

https://www.adtran.com/web/appmanager/portal/Adtran?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=waverunner_page_support_so...

Here is a link to our updated video that shows how to install this new version:

The process is basically the same as past versions except now you omit the step for downloading the Voiceage G729 codec.

Thanks,
Matt

Message was edited by: matt - updated link to video

0 Kudos