cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frank6160
Contributor
Contributor

One way audio

7100 SIP trunks to Clearfly. No audio. Checked site against another and all programming looks correct. Attached cofig.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: One way audio

You have a route-map VOIP applied to your VLAN 2 interface with the phones pointing the next hop to the tunnel. Is this what you want?

You have a loopback interface named "SIP media gateway" but your VLAN 2 interface is configured "media-gateway ip primary" and not "media-gateway ip loopback 1".

These are a couple of things that look odd. Without a bigger picture of what you're trying to accomplish I can't tell exactly what is failing. SIP debugs showing SDP might shed some light.

And....

Now that you've posted this here, please change ASAP:

Shared secret on your IPSec tunnels

SIP credentials to Clearfly.

Re: One way audio

Trying to add SIP trunks to this site. Has another 7100 at other end of tunnel. Not sure if it(tunnel) is working. Another tech set it up. He's no longer with company. Will be adding SIP to other end soon.  I can call a number on SIP trunks, get auto attendant and hear it but when I connect to a set there is one way audio. The Adtran party can hear outside party  but outside party can't hear Adtran user. The SIP provider has a test number I can dial and it has an audio check feature. I can speak to it and it will replay what I said. That works. I can say something and it plays it back.  I tried to delete info on config but can't seem to save it.