cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Receptionist Console

Jump to solution

Where do I find and download the Recptionist Console Softphone application.  I have looked all for it and cant find it in product downloads.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Receptionist Console

Jump to solution

John,

Are you referring to the Advatel PhoneEasy Console for use with the NetVanta 7100, or NetVanta ucCompanion for use with NetVanta ECS?

The PhoneEasy console is available from Advatel's website.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

John,

Are you referring to the Advatel PhoneEasy Console for use with the NetVanta 7100, or NetVanta ucCompanion for use with NetVanta ECS?

The PhoneEasy console is available from Advatel's website.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

There is a ton of information available on the IP Phone console for use with the NetVanta 7000 series at http://adtran.com/enablement, with things like a self running PC executable, Power points, Why buy and technical documentation. As James said, the console is available for sale from Advatel. They do have distributors in the US like Jenne, who resells their product. They also have a trial software request form that you can fill to get a trial license, which is as simple as sending an email to phoneeasy.sales@AdvaTel.com.au and requesting a trial license for the product that you can use with the NV7100. The product is super easy to use and install and is competitively priced. Advatel's Phone Easy IP console is the only PC based operator console solution that has been approved for use with ADTRAN's NetVanta 7000 series.

Refer attached files for additional information.

Thanks,

-Samir

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks all,

I saw mention of it in the 10.3 Cert Exchange presentation and searched all over and found the documents on how to configure it but no mention of where to get it.  I would recommend Adtran add the information of where to get it, to the configuration documentation.

John Wable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

John,

Thanks for your feedback.  I added a request for the guide to be updated with that information.

Thanks,

Matt