cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Route DID from Main Location to Remote Location

Jump to solution

Hi,  I have two system tie together via SIP Networking.  Main location has PRI.  My question is, can I route a DID from main location to remote location?  If so, how?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Route DID from Main Location to Remote Location

Jump to solution

touristsis wrote:

Hi,  I have two system tie together via SIP Networking.  Main location has PRI.  My question is, can I route a DID from main location to remote location?  If so, how?

The 7100 receiving the call will need to have the DID accepted in the Trunk Group for the remote location. The remote location 7100 will then need to have the DID assigned to the proper user. Please keep in mind that "no reject-external" will need to be set on the trunk connecting the main location with the remote location.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Route DID from Main Location to Remote Location

Jump to solution

touristsis wrote:

The 7100 receiving the call will need to have the DID accepted in the Trunk Group for the remote location. The remote location 7100 will then need to have the DID assigned to the proper user. Please keep in mind that "no reject-external" will need to be set on the trunk connecting the main location with the remote location.

0 Kudos