cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rortega
New Contributor III

SIP Trunking 7100

Jump to solution

I looked through the documentation and discussions and couldn't find anything on this so I thought I'd ask. I'm looking at connecting 2 7100's together for a client using a sip trunk. I'm first testing it on our system.  One location is here in our office, and the other is a remote location out of town at a different office about half an hour away. I want to set up a trunk between the two, so that way at their remote location they can dial employees by extension at the remote location. If there's a guide to this that'd be great, or if I can get some advice.

Right now I have the guide "Configuring SIP Trunking and Networking for the 7000" guide and the "Configuring SIP Trunking with NetVanta 7100 and Metaswitch" files, are these all I need? Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SIP Trunking 7100

Jump to solution

Rortega, the Configuring SIP Trunking and Networking for the 7000 should contain the information you need for this setup. If you have any specific questions about the setup or run into any problems, please let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SIP Trunking 7100

Jump to solution

Rortega, the Configuring SIP Trunking and Networking for the 7000 should contain the information you need for this setup. If you have any specific questions about the setup or run into any problems, please let me know.

0 Kudos
rortega
New Contributor III

Re: SIP Trunking  7100

Jump to solution

Ok perfect. I am doing testing soon and just wanted to make sure I had all the documentation needed.