Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
most_ahdy
Contributor
Contributor

Simple remote phone configuration guide setting clarification

Jump to solution

Hi,

I read the simple remote phone configuration guide and I need some clarification regarding the below:

match header sip-status-line match-value /200/

match header CSeq match-value /REGISTER/i

modify header contact position first-match match-value /(;expires=)\d+/i new-value /\155/

Thanks,

Mostafa Aly

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Simple remote phone configuration guide setting clarification

Jump to solution

Mostafa,

That portion of the configuration is to match the 200 OK in response to a REGISTER and modify the expires field which dictates how long the registration is valid.  This is accomplished by.

Thanks,
Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Mostafa,

That portion of the configuration is to match the 200 OK in response to a REGISTER and modify the expires field which dictates how long the registration is valid.  This is accomplished by.

Thanks,
Matt

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Mostafa,

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered".  If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons.  This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,
Matt

Jump to solution

Hi Matt,

So to better work with SIP Header Manipulation Operation , I have to understand the function of each SIP Headers and to perfectly understand the regular expression

Thanks

Mostafa Aly

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Mostafa,

SIP Header Manipulation is very technical and requires a deep understanding of the headers used.  It is a powerful feature that should be used with caution.

Thanks,
Matt