Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rupena
New Contributor

Unable to dial international calls

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have a Netvanta 7100 configured to work with AT&T IPFlex Service. The AT&T IPFlex Service is being delivered emulating a PRI and connecting via a T1 card into the Netvanta. Almost all of the users are in the Standard Class of Service which has international enabled.

The trunk group has international 011 enabled as well with a low cost. The dial plan has 9-011-$ international as well. Yet when we make an outbound call we get a busy signal. When we called AT&T to see if they were blocking international they say that they aren't and that they are seeing the number come through without the 011. How is it being stripped? How can I fix this? Also if I have an uplink port connected to a Cisco switch that has QoS on it should I go into the port settings and enable Trust Cos Markings?

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unable to dial international calls

Jump to solution

In the web interface go to Voice > System Setup > ISDN Num Templates and in the bottom box, click on the international dial plan with the prefix 011. Next, delete the prefix 011 and add that to the front of the Template: 011X$, and click add. That should allow the sending of the 011 out the PRI.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Make sure you do not have any DNIS Substitutions defined on the Trunk Account or Trunk Group.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

In the web interface go to Voice > System Setup > ISDN Num Templates and in the bottom box, click on the international dial plan with the prefix 011. Next, delete the prefix 011 and add that to the front of the Template: 011X$, and click add. That should allow the sending of the 011 out the PRI.

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

For QoS, can you elaborate more on the topology?  Are voice calls going through a SIP trunk or private circuit to another site terminated on the NetVanta 7100, or only from the PRI?

rupena
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Matt,

Thank you very much upon changing the ISDN Num Templates, long distance calls started working..

rupena
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Matt voice calls are only going through the PRI.. However port 26 on the Netvanta is connected to a Cisco 3560. The 3560 auto qos enabled on all regular ports and auto qos dscp trust on the uplink port.. Users had been complaining of dropped calls and I added the trust CoS markings and it seemed to do the trick.