cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

question on 7100 with vvx300 phone

Jump to solution

We are running R10-11-0-HA-E on the 7100 and 4.1.6.4835 on the vvx300 phone. My issue is that the expansion module on the vvx300 will only allow me to add a speed dial to the buttons on the expansion module not like the buttons on the phone that allow me to set them for extension, SLA, status group or speed dial. Is this an issue in the release or will the expansion module buttons not do everything the phone buttons will do? This is the paperlabel expansion module as well.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: question on 7100 with vvx300 phone

Jump to solution

When assigning phone button mappings, there is an order, Speed dials must be last. If you use a speed dial, you will not be able to put a SLA or Status Group after it.

To fix your problem, you will need to move the status group before the Speed Dial button.

Hope that helps.

-mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

How do you have your 6 line keys configured on your VVX 300 right now?

-Mark

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

1 & 2 are the extension

3 & 4 are SLA's

5 is the beginning of a status group that goes through to button 8

9 is set for a speed dial

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

When the phone comes up, the first status group entry is on line 7 on the Expansion module? Or are they just left off on the 300 phone?

Can you explain what is showing up on the phone and expansion module.

-Mark

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

This is a lab setup that we do testing with so I don't have alot of phones on it but line 7 is on the expansion module on the first button and it does seem to work right and is extension 224. I don't have the extension that would be on button 8 connected to the system.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

When assigning phone button mappings, there is an order, Speed dials must be last. If you use a speed dial, you will not be able to put a SLA or Status Group after it.

To fix your problem, you will need to move the status group before the Speed Dial button.

Hope that helps.

-mark

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

That seems to have fixed it. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution