cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frank6160
Contributor
Contributor

voice messages to email server from remote site

I have 2 7100' connected vai VPN/SIP trunks. The main site Vmail to Email works.  The Eamil server IP at Main is 10.10.10.2. Trying to get it working from remote site. Attached is the output from debug system.

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: voice messages to email server from remote site

frank6160 wrote:

I have 2 7100' connected vai VPN/SIP trunks. The main site Vmail to Email works.  The Eamil server IP at Main is 10.10.10.2. Trying to get it working from remote site. Attached is the output from debug system.

The 7100 sends an EHLO message, selects authentication, then attempts to send data. The email server replies with an error stating that a hello (handled by the EHLO) hasn't been sent. Does your email server report why it thinks the message hasn't been sent?

Anonymous
Not applicable

frank6160,

Were you able to resolve this issue?  If so, please come back to this thread to update it with the solution so others can benefit from it, as well as mark any correct or helpful answers with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be happy to continue working with you, just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Matt

Will update when resolved. We don't handle mail server at site. Customer to have tech that handles it check into it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

frank6160,

Was the customer ever able to check the mail server at the site?  If this problem still exists, I would suggest upgrading to R10.9.2 as it contains fixes for e-mail servers using TLS.

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks Matt. I will be making some configuration changes to the site later this week or next. I will update firmware and see if that resolves it.  Currently the customers main location has messages going to email ok it just the remote site that is not working.