cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I use Netvanta UC with Office 365?

I am trying to migrate from exchange to office 365 but need to know if the UC server can communicate with it..

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I use Netvanta UC with Office 365?

NetVanta UC currently doesn’t support Office 365. We are working on adding Exchange 2012 right now.

If you want, you can add a feature request for Office 365 at the following link:

https://supportforums.adtran.com/docs/DOC-6263

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Mark

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks,

What versions of exchange does it support?

Anonymous
Not applicable

UC Server supports the following version of MS Exchange Server: 2010 SP1/SP2, 2007, 2003 SP1 (requires service pack 1 or later), and 2000 SP2 or later.

As of version 5.2.0, NetVanta UC Server is able to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server using either Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) or Exchange Web Services (EWS). The method NetVanta UC Server can use to connect to Exchange Server is dependent on the version of Exchange Server. The attached table summarizes the connection methods available for each version of Exchange Server. You might have to view it from the actual forums webpage.

-Mark

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning,

Is the Netvanta UC able to work with any Cloud Service providers (mail Server Providers)?

I know Office 365 is out, what about others.

bpb
New Contributor III

I know this thread is from a year ago, but can UC Server communicate with email hosted via Office365?  Our organization migrated their email servers from in-house to Office/Exchange365 and I just noticed an "Unknown mailbox management failure" message in the error logs.  (Voice mail to email is enabled for this user, and is what is originating this error message.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can use Office 365 but is not fully integrated,