cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Find Me Follow me

Jump to solution

I have a customer that likes the FMFM feature using the *7 to send it back to their extension in a BCS setup using the NV7100 and UC Server.  As A PBA user can they set up a service to mimic that?  Currently they are using assisted transfer for some people to find them on there cell, they tried to *7 back to there extension and it does not work.  Can that be done or is that strictly if they got the call via FMFM?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Find Me Follow me

Jump to solution

That 7100 feature is not available on the UC Server.  If an assisted transfer is used to send the call out to the PSTN (cell phone for example) there is not a way to retrieve it. The 7100 stays in the call path for enhanced FMFM, which is why it can still return the call even if it does go out to the PSTN.  This may not be an option for you, but if the call ended up on another extension registered to the UC Server it could be picked back up from your desk phone by dialing *27<extension that currently has the call>.  This as well as some other supported SPRE codes are listed in .

Thanks,
Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

That 7100 feature is not available on the UC Server.  If an assisted transfer is used to send the call out to the PSTN (cell phone for example) there is not a way to retrieve it. The 7100 stays in the call path for enhanced FMFM, which is why it can still return the call even if it does go out to the PSTN.  This may not be an option for you, but if the call ended up on another extension registered to the UC Server it could be picked back up from your desk phone by dialing *27<extension that currently has the call>.  This as well as some other supported SPRE codes are listed in .

Thanks,
Matt

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

That is what i thought, So what I suggested to the EU is that they keep FMFM turned on so that they will get the calls that way up front before it gets to the UC.  Thank you