cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skeating
New Contributor III

Migrating Call Attendant

Jump to solution

I know Call Attendant is old and not used much, but is there a way to migrate the settings from one computer to a new one?

Thanks

Stephen Keating

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Migrating Call Attendant

Jump to solution

Stephen, if you're running an extremely old version of Callattendant, these instructions may not work properly, but I would encourage you to attempt the database backup to see:

TN066 - UC Server 4.4 - Backup and Restore Procedures

If the file is generated correctly, you should be able to follow the backup procedures, install the software on another PC, then perform the restore procedure there. Keep in mind you would need a new license key on the new machine as the machine-id will change. Thanks

Jay

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Stephen, if you're running an extremely old version of Callattendant, these instructions may not work properly, but I would encourage you to attempt the database backup to see:

TN066 - UC Server 4.4 - Backup and Restore Procedures

If the file is generated correctly, you should be able to follow the backup procedures, install the software on another PC, then perform the restore procedure there. Keep in mind you would need a new license key on the new machine as the machine-id will change. Thanks

Jay

0 Kudos
skeating
New Contributor III

Jump to solution

Thanks for the information.