cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Netvanta UC Migrate from Exchange 2007 to 2010

Jump to solution

I am using Netvanta UC 4.6.2.7310 in a small call center environment with a Netvanta 7100 controller.  We recently upgraded our entire email infrastructure to Exchange 2010, and changed the name of our email server.  At that time, any emails coming from the UC failed since they were trying to send to the old server which was decommissioned and shut down.  I changed the name of the exchange server in the "servers" section of the administration portal on the UC client.  However, the status shows as disconnected.  I have the latest MAPI/CDO software installed on the UC server.  I am unable to remove the previous exchange server entry in UC, and get the attached message.  Can someone assist me with this issue?  I need to get the new exchange server configured on UC.

Thanks,

Justin H.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Netvanta UC Migrate from Exchange 2007 to 2010

Jump to solution

Justin,

It looks like the result of the issue with the new server was something on the Microsoft Exchange side as MFCMapi could not connect on its own outside of UC.  If you have any other information that may help others who come across this post, please feel free to update this post.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Justin,

I see you currently have an open ticket with ADTRAN Technical Support.  It would be best to continue working the issue that way.  Once the issue is resolved, please come back to this thread to update it with the resolution so others can benefit from it.

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Justin,

Can you come back to this thread to provide an update so others can benefit from it?

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Justin,

It looks like the result of the issue with the new server was something on the Microsoft Exchange side as MFCMapi could not connect on its own outside of UC.  If you have any other information that may help others who come across this post, please feel free to update this post.

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

This issue does stem from an issue between our current version of UC and Exchange 2010.  Since we only need voicemail to email for one primary call center account, we have opted to send that via SMTP instead of using the Exchange connector for now.  We plan to do a full system upgrade sometime this summer and attempt to reconnect to Exchange 2010 again at that time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update.