cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Configuring NetFlow on TA908e

Jump to solution

Does the TA908e support NetFlow exports?  I am looking to monitor bandwidth utilization on the ethernet interfaces using Scrutinizer by Plixer.  Plixer seems to think that only NetVanta Routers support NetFlow exports.  Since the TA908 gateways can be configured as routers, can they also be configured for NetFlow exports?  If so, what version of NetFlow do the TA908s support?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Configuring NetFlow on TA908e

Jump to solution

Adtran_dealer,

Thanks for posting!  Netflow 9 export is available on the Total Access 900 series.  For additional information on ITM (Netflow) please review the Configuring Integrated Traffic Monitoring in AOS document.  Also, for a reference document of what features are supported by each platform please use the AOS Feature Matrix.

Thanks!

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Adtran_dealer,

Thanks for posting!  Netflow 9 export is available on the Total Access 900 series.  For additional information on ITM (Netflow) please review the Configuring Integrated Traffic Monitoring in AOS document.  Also, for a reference document of what features are supported by each platform please use the AOS Feature Matrix.

Thanks!

David

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Adtran_dealer,

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

David