cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhess
New Contributor

Feature Access Code with trailing "*" is truncated

Jump to solution

My switch has several Feature Access Codes that use a star at the end of the code (like *54* = Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking Interrogation).  When attempting to dial this access code from my Adtran TA900, it's truncating the last star character.  Is there a way to allow Adtran pass this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Feature Access Code with trailing "*" is truncated

Jump to solution

Mhess,

Thanks for posting!  In our default configuration, * and # are considered "number complete" characters and are removed from the dial string as you observed.  Starting with A4.09.00 firmware, we added a feature to modify this behavior.  Below are the two relevant commands.

(config)# voice number-complete disable star 

(config)# voice number-complete disable pound

In your case, you would likely just need to enable the first command.  The "no" version of those commands would re-enable the number complete behavior.

Thanks!

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Mhess,

Thanks for posting!  In our default configuration, * and # are considered "number complete" characters and are removed from the dial string as you observed.  Starting with A4.09.00 firmware, we added a feature to modify this behavior.  Below are the two relevant commands.

(config)# voice number-complete disable star 

(config)# voice number-complete disable pound

In your case, you would likely just need to enable the first command.  The "no" version of those commands would re-enable the number complete behavior.

Thanks!

David

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Mhess,

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks!

David