cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenny70
New Contributor

TA 908e 3rd Gen Configuration

Jump to solution

Using the TA 908e with Sky Voice SIP trunks to a PRI handoff. Inbound working fine. Can not make an outbound call. Call is being rejected due to No Caller ID being sent.

The PBX is sending a Caller ID number. Not sure where or how to configure the TA908e to pass Caller ID. 

Attached is the capture of a failed call to 815-735-8925.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
geo
Adtran Team

Re: TA 908e 3rd Gen Configuration

Jump to solution

Hello Kenny,

Thanks for posting to the forum.  Normally you do not have to make changes to pass the CID on a PRI to SIP call, but not every deployment and piece of equipment is alike.  I see that there is some information in the SIP FROM: header which is pulled from the ISDN Setup message:

From: <sip:ATISIPTrunks2.22787.service:5060;transport=UDP>

It looks like the PRI setup message is not in the debug.  If you provide the entire call, I can make a suggestion for you. Also, this is a straight outbound PRI to SIP call right?  Not a call forward scenario?

Thanks!

Geoff

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
geo
Adtran Team

Re: TA 908e 3rd Gen Configuration

Jump to solution

Hello Kenny,

Thanks for posting to the forum.  Normally you do not have to make changes to pass the CID on a PRI to SIP call, but not every deployment and piece of equipment is alike.  I see that there is some information in the SIP FROM: header which is pulled from the ISDN Setup message:

From: <sip:ATISIPTrunks2.22787.service:5060;transport=UDP>

It looks like the PRI setup message is not in the debug.  If you provide the entire call, I can make a suggestion for you. Also, this is a straight outbound PRI to SIP call right?  Not a call forward scenario?

Thanks!

Geoff

0 Kudos