cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garoye
New Contributor III

TA900 Add RPID in INVITE

Jump to solution

I am having a problem with sending out caller id from the TA to softswitch. I have tried all the suggested methods from match ani to override-caller-id and it does not work. It appears as if the only supported method is to send the caller ID in an RPID header. Is there any way to do this? I saw some posts regarding PAI but nothing regarding RPID.

thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garoye
New Contributor III

Re: TA900 Add RPID in INVITE

Jump to solution

I had to search for this because its been a while. If I remember correctly, I spent a long time trying to figure this one out and found that RPID was not supported on the TA9xx. Correct me anyone if I am wrong please. I ended up using P Asserted Identity instead. See attached,

voice trunk T01 type sip
description "SIP"
match ani "xxxx" add p-asserted-identity "12135551212"
match ani "$" add p-asserted-identity "12135551313"

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Jump to solution

i have the same issue, did you get anywhere with this?

Jump to solution

Hello and thanks for posting to the community. 

What kind of device are you connected to on the CPE side of the TA 900 - PRI PBX, FXS analog phones, SIP PBX?  If you can provide a config (scrub any sensitive info), I can assist with what debug to run to see what is happening.  OR you can create a ticket with Product Support and come share the result when you have it working.

Thanks,

Geo

garoye
New Contributor III

Jump to solution

Scott,

I was able to get it to work. The Adtran documentation I followed was correct. I had some additional settings I had to configure on the PBX to allow the proper RPID to pass.

Jump to solution

That is great.  Do you mind sharing the doc or link you followed so in case another user runs into this, there is some information for them to use?

Thanks!

Geoff

garoye
New Contributor III

Jump to solution

I had to search for this because its been a while. If I remember correctly, I spent a long time trying to figure this one out and found that RPID was not supported on the TA9xx. Correct me anyone if I am wrong please. I ended up using P Asserted Identity instead. See attached,

voice trunk T01 type sip
description "SIP"
match ani "xxxx" add p-asserted-identity "12135551212"
match ani "$" add p-asserted-identity "12135551313"

0 Kudos