cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vidyalal
New Contributor

The call records snapshot

Jump to solution

I have a Pri from a PBX connected to the Adtran. Everything is working fine. When i log into the 908e, i would like to see all the calls which are going thru on a real time (not using a syslog or SMDR setup etc)

USing the GUI how do i see all call attempts on the Adtran 908e, even a snapshot would help me ease the problem .

thanks

LAL

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: The call records snapshot

Jump to solution

From the CLI, "show voice call summary active" or "show voice call detail active"

From the GUI, Voice drop-down on the left,  then Call Quality Stats button. 

Alternatively, Monitoring drop-down then RTP Monitoring and click on the Active Calls tab.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Jump to solution

From the CLI, "show voice call summary active" or "show voice call detail active"

From the GUI, Voice drop-down on the left,  then Call Quality Stats button. 

Alternatively, Monitoring drop-down then RTP Monitoring and click on the Active Calls tab.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Vidyalal,

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks!

David