Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

User Accounts

Jump to solution

Dear Team,

I have been working with a N-Command MSP server, and I'd created some users for only view two elements on the system:

·         New devices

·         Processor Utilization

However, I only had left checked the box of the user management, and the users can see all of this:

Software Revision

·         Devices Type

·         Heap Usage

·         Device Alert

·         New devices

·         Processor Utilization

is it possible to achieve more granularity on those elements!?

Thanks a bunch,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: User Accounts

Jump to solution

I have already submitted this as a feature request on your behalf.  Therefore, there is no necessary action required from you.

I marked this question as "assumed answered," but please, do not hesitate to reply to this discussion with any further questions or information.

Levi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting your question.  Unfortunately, at this time, the n-Command MSP does not have the ability to grant specific administrative privileges based on user login credentials.  However, we can add this as a product feature request, so it can be reviewed as a possible feature that could be implemented in a future firmware enhancement.

Please, do not hesitate to reply to this discussion with any additional questions.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Dear Levi,

Thanks for your answer, what is necessary to put this into a feature request!?

Thanks again,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I have already submitted this as a feature request on your behalf.  Therefore, there is no necessary action required from you.

I marked this question as "assumed answered," but please, do not hesitate to reply to this discussion with any further questions or information.

Levi

0 Kudos