We would like to have the same system directory across multiple
7100s. I made the changes to the adtran_phonebook.csv file on one 7100 to
contain all the phones across all the 7100s, the phones connected to that 7100 are
able to download the file and all entries show in the directory. I then
uploaded the new adtran_phonebook.csv to another 7100 replacing the file that
was currently on the second 7100. After the file was uploaded I rebooted a
single phone and can see in the debug that the phone does not try to download
the adtran_phone.csv file. Any help would be great.
Did you upload the new phonebook to the /ADTRAN/ directory on CFLASH? Also, on the Voice > IP Phone Globals > Global Directory tab, is the "Include System Phone Directory" box checked?
Yes, the "Include System Phone Directory" box is checked and the file is in the ADTRAN folder.
Try to factory default the phone by going to Menu > 2. Phone Settings > 9. Reset > hit the Factory softkey on the bottom of the display > and finally hit the Ok softkey on the bottom of the display. If that does not resolve the issue, try to delete and rebuild the phone. If it still does not work please supply the output of a debug ip ftp-server when the phone is rebooted and downloading files.
Were you ever able to resolve this? If you can update this post I would appreciate it. If factory defaulting and rebuilding the phone from scratch did not resolve the issue I would need to see the debug ip ftp-server output.
I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered". If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update. If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.
I have a 7100 that I have changed names on the accounts and the correct name is showing on the phone. However when I go to sh file cfl adtran/adtran_phonebook.csv the names have not updated. I have reset the system several times and still will not update csv file