Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frank6160
Contributor
Contributor

can't access phones web interface

Jump to solution

Have a user at an "operator" position I need to disable the pop up of a second call while on a call. Found sets IP address but can't open web browser to it or any set. Also can't ping them.Using default IP addresses.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: can't access phones web interface

Jump to solution

I'm linking this post to the other you made on this issue:

Here was the result:

The behavior you're describing is normal for ADTRAN phones. The call would either need to be answered or ignored in order to transfer the first call. Ignoring the call does allow you to proceed with transferring the first call without having to answer the second.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

frank6160 wrote:

Have a user at an "operator" position I need to disable the pop up of a second call while on a call. Found sets IP address but can't open web browser to it or any set. Also can't ping them.Using default IP addresses.

The best method here would be to disable call-waiting in the PBX. What is the phone registered to?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I'm linking this post to the other you made on this issue:

Here was the result:

The behavior you're describing is normal for ADTRAN phones. The call would either need to be answered or ignored in order to transfer the first call. Ignoring the call does allow you to proceed with transferring the first call without having to answer the second.

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I also wanted to link to this post that describes how to login to the web interface of an IP 700 phone:

Jump to solution

Thanks for the link. Will help in future. We came up with another solution for site where I needed acces to phones web interface.