cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrjdtv
New Contributor

NV160 VAP stats equivalent command string

Jump to solution

On NV150 I am able to pull stats for each VAP that I have configured with command

sh dot11 statistics interface dot11ap 1/1.1

Last clearing of "show interface" counters: never

Authentication Count: 17

Deauthentication Count: 13

Association Count: 17

Disassociation Count: 1

Reassociation Count: 0

Wireless MSDU Rx Packets: 42682

Wireless Data Rx Packets: 206979

Wireless Multicast Rx Packets: 9635

Wireless Management Rx Packets: 88658

Wireless Control Rx Packets: 0

Wireless MSDU Tx Packets: 1803505

Wireless Data Tx Packets: 891632

Wireless Multicast Tx Packets: 1729183

Wireless Management Tx Packets: 31953

Wireless Control Tx Packets: 0

For NV160 this is the results that I get

sh dot11 statistics interface dot11ap 2/1.1

No available stats for this AP type.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NV160 VAP stats equivalent command string

Jump to solution

:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community.  Unfortunately, at the time of this post, the NV16Xs do not support the statistics generated from the show dot11 statistics interface dot11ap <interface> command.  Therefore, the output generated from the command is "No available stats for this AP type."  The command is intended for the NV150s.

I hope that makes sense, but please do not hesitate to reply to this post with any additional questions or information.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community.  Unfortunately, at the time of this post, the NV16Xs do not support the statistics generated from the show dot11 statistics interface dot11ap <interface> command.  Therefore, the output generated from the command is "No available stats for this AP type."  The command is intended for the NV150s.

I hope that makes sense, but please do not hesitate to reply to this post with any additional questions or information.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

-

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post to unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Noor