Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Accidently ugrade wrong firmware to 1238 POE

Jump to solution

Hi,

We accidentally upgrade the wrong firmware upgrade to a 1238 POE.  I think it was suppose to be 2nd Generation, but we downloaded the first one.  We still have access via the SERIAL port.  Does anyone know the command to tell it boot to the first software?  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks much!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Accidently ugrade wrong firmware to 1238 POE

Jump to solution

I believe you can use the following:

boot system flash <filename>

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I believe you can use the following:

boot system flash <filename>

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thank You!  I will try this.

mattpc
New Contributor

Jump to solution

You can access via the gui and delete the prior firmware. Or in the Box you can do a dir and delete  command to erase  firmware from flash.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

-

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post to unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Noor