cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to remove auto-config authname adtran encrypted password

Jump to solution

1335, trying to remove this line auto-config authname adtran encrypted password with no success.

Any reason why?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to remove auto-config authname adtran encrypted password

Jump to solution

- This command was added to support enhancements made to the auto-configuration feature . More information can be found in the following document: .

Although the line appears in the configuration, auto-config is disabled and that line does not do anything unless auto-config is enabled and authentication is specified.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Noor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Jump to solution

Plus 1 for this.  "Phone-home" features should be disabled by default and all traces thereof easily deleted from the configuration.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Pleas explain your reply and how can I delete this from the config.

jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Jump to solution

I can't delete it either.  But I agree wholeheartedly that it should be completely removable from the configuration and disabled by default. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

- This command was added to support enhancements made to the auto-configuration feature . More information can be found in the following document: .

Although the line appears in the configuration, auto-config is disabled and that line does not do anything unless auto-config is enabled and authentication is specified.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Noor

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

-

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post to unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Noor