cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jam3s
New Contributor

Sharing internet access on vlan

Hi!

I have adtran 1355 how do i share the internet access on vlans? can't reach the internet. this is my setup.

modem/router -- adtran switch

router ip add is 192.168.0.1 /24

switch eth 0/0 192.168.0.2 /24

vlan 1 10.10.10.1/8

vlan 10 192.168.3.1/24

vlan 20 192.168.4.1/24

Help Appreciate. Thanks

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sharing internet access on vlan

- Thanks for posting your question on the forum!

Are you able to ping the router's IP address (192.168.0.1) from the 1355 (192.168.0.2)? Are you able to ping the router's IP address from any of the VLANs you have set up?

Which device in your network is responsible for NATting traffic out to the internet? If it is the router, it will need to have static routes for the VLAN networks that point to 192.168.0.2. Otherwise, you may have to configure NAT on the 1355 itself. This can be easily done by going through the "Firewall Wizard" in the web interface.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Noor

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sharing internet access on vlan

:

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered." If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Levi