cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anorton
New Contributor

Using 1535p NAT Overload

Jump to solution

Is it possible to do any sort of Firewall function in particular NAT Overload in the 1535p?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ctsjgregory
New Contributor II

Re: Using 1535p NAT Overload

Jump to solution

As far as I am aware, the Layer 3 Lite switches, though capable of routing, can't do things such as NAT/PAT.

Granted, we don't own a 1535P, but we do have several 1534P's.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ctsjgregory
New Contributor II

Jump to solution

As far as I am aware, the Layer 3 Lite switches, though capable of routing, can't do things such as NAT/PAT.

Granted, we don't own a 1535P, but we do have several 1534P's.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

ctsjgregory:

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post to unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Levi

anorton
New Contributor

Jump to solution

It is not a good answer as far as my technical needs but it is correct non-the-less.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

anorton:

The AOS Feature Matrix - Product Feature Matrix lists the capabilities and features of each platform.  The NV1535P does not support firewall functionality, including NAT/PAT.

Let me know if you have further questions.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi