Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

VPN with Adtran Technical Support

Jump to solution

Hi.

Has anyone tried to set up a VPN with Adtran Technical Support using one of the NetVanta products? I've got a 3100 with VPN capability, and Adtran Support has a need to VPN in to our lab network. I deal with the Carrier community more than the Enterprise folks, but I would think this would be pretty simple.

Any ideas or help would be greatful.

Jamie Montgomery

Comporium Communications

Rock HIll, SC

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: VPN with Adtran Technical Support

Jump to solution

Thanks. I was able to get in touch with someone in support and they helped set up a VPN on our 3130 so the TA5000 guys can test loads against our CS2k. It's not 100% yet, but it's working.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I've never needed Adtran Support to VPN to my network, but I have allowed them remote access to my router and my computer to assist with problem.  They are very good.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

We're testing their TA5000 RPOTS loads against our CS2K, which they don't have in their lab. Adtran Support asked for a VPN so they could test against our switch, and a bookended Netvanta solution just sounds like the simplest way to accomplish this, rather than going through our IT department.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

otiecoyote:

Do you have further questions on this post?  If so, please do not hesitate to reply.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks. I was able to get in touch with someone in support and they helped set up a VPN on our 3130 so the TA5000 guys can test loads against our CS2k. It's not 100% yet, but it's working.

0 Kudos