cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsiomtw
New Contributor II

Need help accessing GUI

Jump to solution

So I picked up a second-hand 3200 to use with my new T1. This stuff is all new to me, and on one hand I feel like I should just find someone to hire to setup this router for me, but on the other hand I feel like if I can just get to the GUI I can probably get things working as I just need a very basic configuration. Problem is I can't even get access to the GUI. I've changed the IP on the 3200 to 10.10.10.1 with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0. Then I changed the IP on my laptop to 10.10.10.2. Tried to access the GUI at 10.10.10.1 but got no access. Then I thought maybe there are some existing firewall rules preventing me from getting in so I went back into the 3200 and issued a "no ip firewall" command to clear them out, saved the new configuration and tried again, but I still can't access the GUI. My browser just says the connection is being refused, and I don't know if there's a log anywhere on the 3200 to tell me what's going on? Anyway, if anyone has any tips or advice I'd sure appreciate it. Seems like I've followed the recommended steps and it just doesn't work ...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Need help accessing GUI

Jump to solution

Try the following from CLI in configuration mode:

http server 80

It's possible the GUI is off, or turned on but running on a non-standard port.  This should reset it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
dsiomtw
New Contributor II

Jump to solution

Oh and I forgot to mention this is a 2nd gen 3200 ...

jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Jump to solution

Try the following from CLI in configuration mode:

http server 80

It's possible the GUI is off, or turned on but running on a non-standard port.  This should reset it.

0 Kudos
dsiomtw
New Contributor II

Jump to solution

Thanks, that's absolutely what it was!