cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlaplume
New Contributor

Can AOS do Time of Day QoS Service Policies?

Jump to solution

Hello Community,

I am brand new to AOS. I am looking to see if AOS can do time of day QoS service polices, change how much bandwidth is allowed over the WAN per queue depending on time of day. I had set this up before with Cisco but seem unable to do it with Adtran.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can AOS do Time of Day QoS Service Policies?

Jump to solution

Hello Mitchell,

Currently we do not have that feature that would allow you to do time of day QoS service policies.  If this is something that you would like to see, you can always contact an Adtran sales representative to request this. 

Please do not hesitate to reply to this post with any additional questions or information.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Eric

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hello Mitchell,

Currently we do not have that feature that would allow you to do time of day QoS service policies.  If this is something that you would like to see, you can always contact an Adtran sales representative to request this. 

Please do not hesitate to reply to this post with any additional questions or information.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Eric

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Eric