Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Configuring transfert call using NetVanta 644

Jump to solution

Hi,

I would be pleased to know if some one can show us how to configure a Netvanta 644 to make a tansfert call.

thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Configuring transfert call using NetVanta 644

Jump to solution

Alainpilote,

Thanks for posting!  Is this unit doing Channel Associated Signalling (CAS) or a PRI?  We do not support a hook-flash method of transfer for a CAS T-1, so this would require a new call on a separate channel.  For the PRI, we do have a Two B-Channel Transfer feature which is described in Two B-Channel Transfer: Quick Configuration Guide.  A sample configuration is shown below.

(config)#interface pri 1

(config-pri 1)#isdn supplementary-service tbct

(config-pri 1)#isdn supplementary-service tbct notify-controller

Thanks!

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Alainpilote,

Thanks for posting!  Is this unit doing Channel Associated Signalling (CAS) or a PRI?  We do not support a hook-flash method of transfer for a CAS T-1, so this would require a new call on a separate channel.  For the PRI, we do have a Two B-Channel Transfer feature which is described in Two B-Channel Transfer: Quick Configuration Guide.  A sample configuration is shown below.

(config)#interface pri 1

(config-pri 1)#isdn supplementary-service tbct

(config-pri 1)#isdn supplementary-service tbct notify-controller

Thanks!

David

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Alainpilote,

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and post additional details.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks!

David