cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scott_wilson
New Contributor

7100 shared line appearance

we have a 7100 with 6 analog lines and six shared line appearances on about 20 phones to replicate a key set.

when we reboot the 7100 the shared line appearances disappear and we have to reprogram the settings.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and if yes how do we configure so this does not continue to occur.

Thanks

Scott

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: 7100 shared line appearance

Could you tell me what version of code are you running on this unit and I assume you are using 2 vim cards to support your 6 analog lines, is this correct?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott,

Are you still having problems with this?    Do you have to reapply the SLAs to the phone configuration files or are the SLAs removed from the 7100’s configuration?  When the unit reboots it loads the last saved configuration.  Just to make certain there is not a problem with the unit saving the configuration can you telnet or SSH to the unit, get into enable mode and issue the “wr” command.  If any errors result from this please include them in a reply.  It would also be helpful to see the configuration of the unit with passwords, public IPs, and public phone numbers removed if you can include that in a reply.

Thanks,
Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered".  If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons.  This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,
Matt