cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call Queue

Jump to solution

This is really for Adtran, but I am looking for any information on enhancements to the Call Queue, like supervisor access, running reports, and giving the ability for supervisors to watch the call queue on their workstation? I really like the current Call Queue, but wanted to know when things will be beefed up a bit.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Call Queue

Jump to solution

I just wanted to update this thread with some new information.  We now offer a way for an administrator to allow any Personal Phone Manager user to access the supervisory panel for Call Queues as part of R10.2. This allows any user to monitor the real time dashboard and the 24 hour statistics. Additionally, in an upcoming release the SMDR format is being enhanced to allow our call accounting partners to generate even more configurable and business appropriate reports on the queue activities.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

captwoody,

One fairly recent enhancement was the ability to route calls to the most idle agent in A5 firmware.  Thanks for the suggestions.  I will pass them on internally.

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I just wanted to update this thread with some new information.  We now offer a way for an administrator to allow any Personal Phone Manager user to access the supervisory panel for Call Queues as part of R10.2. This allows any user to monitor the real time dashboard and the 24 hour statistics. Additionally, in an upcoming release the SMDR format is being enhanced to allow our call accounting partners to generate even more configurable and business appropriate reports on the queue activities.

Thanks,

Matt