Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denis
New Contributor

How Can I program directed call pickup on a VVX 310 phone button

Jump to solution

Hi

I would like to program a *523189* (directed call pickup) on one of the buttons of a VVX 310 phone. I have tried creating a speed dial that does that but nothing is displayed on the screen and it simply does not work. Has anyone ever programmed a directed speed dial on a VVX phone?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Can I program directed call pickup on a VVX 310 phone button

Jump to solution

Denis,

That looks good. Have someone manually reboot the phone. If the phone is directly connected to the NV7100, then you can turn the PoE power off to the phone if you know what port it is plugged into. If not, just remove the Ethernet cable from back of phone, wait couple seconds, then put it back in. The phone should detect a new config and load it.

If that doesn’t work, two options

Step 1 first.

From the phone, do a reset by holding down 1-3-5 and then you will be prompted for a password, enter 456. Phone should reboot and reload config.

If Step 1 doesn’t work then do this, Step 2:

Go into CLI and enter debug ip ftp-server then reboot the phone again and send output of the file.

-Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Denis,

Can you post a screenshot of what your phone config looks like. Go to Voice / Stations / IP Phone Configs and open up the config file for your VVX 300 phone and send us a picture.

I configured 522001 for a phone in my office and it worked perfect. I created a label for it called Pickup 2001 and that appears on my phone. When the 2001 is ringing, I just pressed that button and then the call was transferred.

Let me know if you need directions on posting an image.

-Mark

denis
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Hi Mark,

This is what I had done. On the phone itself, nothing appeared at all and it didn't look as if my configs were taken into effect.

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Denis,

That looks good. Have someone manually reboot the phone. If the phone is directly connected to the NV7100, then you can turn the PoE power off to the phone if you know what port it is plugged into. If not, just remove the Ethernet cable from back of phone, wait couple seconds, then put it back in. The phone should detect a new config and load it.

If that doesn’t work, two options

Step 1 first.

From the phone, do a reset by holding down 1-3-5 and then you will be prompted for a password, enter 456. Phone should reboot and reload config.

If Step 1 doesn’t work then do this, Step 2:

Go into CLI and enter debug ip ftp-server then reboot the phone again and send output of the file.

-Mark

0 Kudos
denis
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Mark,

It looks like my phone was fuzzy. I did the reset procedure and after the reboot, everything appeared correctly. Thanks!

Denis

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Good to hear! Glad you got it working! Have a great day!

-Mark