cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a 7100 acting as an internet firewall/router. I also have a CISCO ASA that will be installed on the private side of the 7100. The ASA will be used for VPNs. I'll need to forward IPSEC and management protocols to the ASA.

Can the 7100 ports that it listens on be changed? Can I change HTTPS to 444. Can IPSEC, ESP also be changed?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ports

Jump to solution

Knevyn, you can change the ports for SSH, telnet, HTTP, and HTTPS from the "IP Services" page in the GUI. You can not change the ports that the router uses for VPN negotiations, however unless there is a VPN terminated on the 7100, that shouldn't be an issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Knevyn, you can change the ports for SSH, telnet, HTTP, and HTTPS from the "IP Services" page in the GUI. You can not change the ports that the router uses for VPN negotiations, however unless there is a VPN terminated on the 7100, that shouldn't be an issue.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered". If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful answers as the case may be with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this. Just let me know in reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Matt