cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

adrtran-sip.cfg error vvx 400 R10.5.2

Jump to solution

Netvanta factory default, erase dyn-config, upgraded boot code to a206B1, upgraded to firmware R10.5.2, plugged in VVX 400 and received the following message on the phone.  "adtran-sip.cfg has pre- 3.3.0 parameters".  Not sure how to resolve this. I did notice that the phone does show the default 2000 and has dialtone as expected but not sure about the error.  So I decided to create a user and try to assign phone but then received the following error when applying the new user "dbset could not find column VoipCodecGroup".  Anyone have any ideas or have seen these before?  Also, not sure why I don't see VVX400 under globals>boot settings>default firmware, just about all the others.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: adrtran-sip.cfg error vvx 400 R10.5.2

Jump to solution

ADTRAN VVX 400 support was added in R10.6. You will need to upgrade your firmware to at least R10.6. You can download firmware here.

From R10.6 Release Notes:

.Added software configuration for a new line of ADTRAN/Polycom co-branded IP phones.

You can download the 4.1.4 VVX 400 phone firmware here.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

ADTRAN VVX 400 support was added in R10.6. You will need to upgrade your firmware to at least R10.6. You can download firmware here.

From R10.6 Release Notes:

.Added software configuration for a new line of ADTRAN/Polycom co-branded IP phones.

You can download the 4.1.4 VVX 400 phone firmware here.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Mark

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Well that makes perfect sense. I thought R10.3.2 started vvx phones. Thanks Mark!

Sent from my iPhone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

The VVX models came out at different times. When you get to a computer and if you don't mind, can you mark this as answered so others can benefit from this.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

-Mark