Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Re: one way audio from PRI on remote phones

Jump to solution

Andrew,

Debug looks good from what I can tell. I teach this exact application in the ATSE/UCAS class.

ADTRAN always recommends using Loopback addresses when the 7100 is connecting to remote sites. If not you will have one way audio issues like what your having.

Another thing is you need to add this command to all your tunnel interfaces “ip mtu 1400” because you are encapsulating a GRE header with a VPN header and that can cause dropped packets if you use this command.

The only really way to troubleshoot this is to get into the units and look at the debug realtime with looking to the firewall sessions.

You will need to call into support to pinpoint exactly where this issue is. Sorry that I was not able to be of further assistance to you.

-Mark

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

Thanks, I just put a call into the group. I will set the MTU on the interfaces.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Jump to solution

Andrew,

Once you get the resolution, can you post the outcome here so I know what the problem was and so that others can benefit from it as well.

Thanks,

-Mark

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

Last night i pushed an upgrade to the 7100 to go from R11.4.0 to R11.4.3 and got the phone up to 4.1.8 from 4.1.6 and it appears to have made the difference.  I am not sure why as the first 3 sites running on 4.1.6 and with the 7100 on R11.4.0 were working the whole time. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Jump to solution

Andrew,

Thanks for the response and the update to the post. Yes interesting about the phone firmware. Glad all is working.

-Mark